The part-time Camp Counselor reports directly to the Program Coordinator and is responsible for coordinating the daily schedule of activities and managing transitions to ensure the timely arrival of your entire group. The camp counselor’s duties are:
- planning, leading and implementing core and non-core programs
- excellent multitasker with a genuine passion for working with and empowering young people.
- Facilitate group activities for your campers during free periods.
- Know, enforce, and follow all safety guidelines associated with the camp and all program areas. This includes but is not limited to being responsible for your campers’ safety and their whereabouts at all times
- Ensure that the site is kept clean, organized, and free of litter.
- Assist ETS staff with varies assigned duties
High School Diploma, equivalent, or active enrollment in school. Experience working in camps (preferably middle school), First aid, CPR, and additional training may be required or beneficial. Must be cleared to work with children. (middle and high school). Must be available to work during the summer required summer hours. (June 17- August 8)