First Generation college students (neither parent earned a four year degree);
- Meet federal income guidelines;
- Individuals wanting to enroll in colleges, universities, and technical or vocational schools;
- Must be a U.S. citizen, 16 years of age and older who:
- Wants to complete high school/ or obtain a GED;
- High school graduates wanting to enroll in college;
- Individuals wanting to return to college;
- Displaced, underemployed, or unemployed workers;
- Employed, but want to pursue a career path that requires higher education.
If you are receiving: Food Stamps, Unemployment benefits, Public Housing, Medicaid. You are eligible!